Today’s’ post is about a simple, yet deliciously healthy recipe. This one, I use frequently because it’s so easy to make.
- Calories – 160-180 (240-250 with protein powder).
- Magnesium – 32-35mg. (approx.)
- Potassium – 400-500mg (For a medium sized banana).
- Protein – 26g (if you include protein powder).
- Carbohydrates – (20g approx. depending on what you choose to include in it).
- Fiber – 5g.
Things you’ll need (Ingredients);
- 1-2 cups sliced ripe bananas.
- 6-8 ice cubes of ice cubes.
- 500ml or 16 fl.oz. of almond milk or coconut milk.
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract. (Sometimes, if i don’t find the natural vanilla extract, since it is too expensive and rather difficult to find here, I just use a regular vanilla flavor instead).
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 1 scoop (usually it’s around 29-30g). Whey protein powder (optional).
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until it has a smooth texture.
- Serve it/Drink it.
That’s it! Quick and easy. Oh and this makes a good post-workout smoothie as well! Simple enough. Thanks for reading! ^_^