Hello, so today, I wanna take a break from serious topics and share with you a nice little healthy smoothie recipe from my collection. It’s insanely easy to make and it is delicious!
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
The total calories in this smoothie – 360.
Protein Content – 12g.
Fiber – 5g.
What you’ll need –
– Skimmed Milk
– Peanut Butter
– Honey (Organic if you can get it)
– Cocoa Powder
– Ice Cubes.
– Crushed Almonds (optional)
How much of it –
– 1/2 Cup of Skimmed Milk
– 1 1/2 TBSP of Peanut Butter
– 1 TBSP of Honey
– 1/2 TBSP of Cocoa Powder
– 1 Banana
– 1 Full Cup of Ice Cubes
– 3-6 Crushed Almonds (optional)
How to –
– Get the ingredients
– Pour them all into a blender
– Blend until it has a smooth creamy texture
– Enjoy a healthy ice cold smoothie!
Note- You can also alternate almonds with roasted hazel nuts.
That’s it, Thanks for reading! If you liked this recipe, please feel free to share it. I’d love to hear from you, so comment below. Thanks again 🙂