So, I wanted to share a protein bar recipe with everyone.
Protein bars are healthy snacks for when you’re hungry in-between your daily meals. They can satisfy your hunger, be delicious and not lead you down an unhealthy path that would destroy your hard work. They’re the perfect snack.
So without further ado here it is;
- 5 cups or about 450gms uncooked oats (instant oats)
- 1 1/3 cups or 340gms of peanut butter
- 1 cup 250ml of coconut milk or coconut cream.
- 3 tbsp of honey (organic honey if possible, it’s a little expensive than regular).
- Pour the coconut milk/cream in a bowl, whisk until it’s smooth.
- Add honey to it, mix it well.
- Add the peanut butter to it, mix everything together with a spoon.
- Add the oats to the mixture. Use your hands to mix it properly.
- Flatten the mix in a dish/pan.
- Put it in the fridge overnight.
- Cut it into 14-16 bars and eat whenever you’re hungry.
That’s it. Healthy protein bars at your hunger’s service! ^_^
It’s as simple as that. Anyone can make it. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
Hope you found this little recipe post useful. Thanks for reading! 🙂
If you want more healthy recipes or wanna request one, write to me here; https://www.facebook.com/MA4Fitness I’ll answer your questions and the best question will get a special blog post on it!